Sunday, February 11, 2007

Take a Break Cafe


I have been missing this cup for so many years! It was such a surprising delight to see the list of flavored coffee in this cafe located in Mongkok -- with my favorite white chocolate coffee appeared at the bottom of the list!

"White chocolate coffee". The naming's a bit too plain for this sweet creamy aromatic cuppa. Cafe Velvet is definately a more suitable name.

It was a generous serve and has been sooooo satisfying ^^

Thank you so much, Ku Lo e ^.^
You are the only one who know how stupid I looked in front of this cuppa. haha
The almond roca coffee was lovely too!
Should also try their mint chocolate coffee next time...
Wow!

2 comments:

*~Ku Lo e...* ->.<- said...

The coffee made yesterday amazing, the sharing with you was enjoyable too!

How come I could miss them in the menu, while the shop I have been to 20+ times?? @_@??

Thank you for "bringing" me to the shop =), thank you the "quick" post too! i guess it's for me....hehe >.<

Look forward for you next visit

Unknown said...

yes ar.. this quick post is specially for you ga ^.^

hope we can have more time to chit chat next time :) i enjoyed it so much too!!